In this interview with Erin Telford, we explore:
- Whether you need to have a completely clean diet and lifestyle in order to be intuitive (spoiler alert: you don’t)
- How being in full alignment with yourself trumps ‘good behaviour’, ticking off all the right boxes on paper, or doing what you think you ‘should’. Always.
- Using your body as an intuitive tool
- Taking risks and having fun with your intuition
- Being okay with the unfolding adventure of life and with making course corrections as you go
Watch the video interview below:
(Mercury Retrograde alert: When I initially recorded this conversation with Erin, it looked like we would be sitting ‘side by side’ in the finished video, but it turned out that we are in the dreaded ‘active speaker’ view instead, meaning only one of us is featured on-screen at a time. Thanks, technology snafus! If this switching perspective is distracting to you, then I recommend that you listen to the audio recording for this one. Otherwise, Erin is truly lovely to behold on video.)
Listen on SoundCloud:
To access the rest of the interview series (for free), sign up with your name and e-mail address below. Thank you! xo
Erin Telford has been featured in Shape Magazine, Nylon, NY Magazine, Well + Good, The Numinous and in Refinery 29 as one of “6 Women Who Are Redefining Wellness in New York City.” She is a certified Breathwork teacher, acupuncturist, Reiki Master, and herbalist. Her mission is to guide people to look within, open their hearts, and heal their relationships with themselves. She holds safe, sacred space for change through therapeutic conversation and lifestyle counseling.
Erin is fiercely committed to doing her own personal work because she knows that she can only take her clients as deep and as far as she is willing to go herself. Her one on one sessions and workshops empower her clients to connect to their intuition so that they can find the answers they are looking for within.
You can learn more about Erin’s work online at: