In this interview with Jo Klima, we discuss:
- The pain and misalignment that can (or let’s just be honest and say ‘will… eventually’) come when you live your life based on other people’s expectations rather than according to your own inner compass
- Creative expression as an intuitive practice
- Discomfort around certain new age terms (like ‘channeling’), and being surprised to discover that it isn’t necessarily what you thought it was!
- The ease and flow that can come about when trusting your intuition fully
- Keeping track of intuitive instances in your own life experiences, so that you can establish a baseline of ‘evidence’ or ‘proof’ that intuition really works for you!
Watch the video interview below:
Listen on SoundCloud:
Questions for Personal Reflection:
Have you ever found yourself living a life of ‘should’s and ‘supposed to’s, only to find yourself suffering and miserable? How did you start honouring yourself instead of always trying to meet the expectations of others?
+ + +
How do you enjoy expressing your creativity? Does it feel like your creative outlet of choice allows you to tap into your intuition, too?
+ + +
Are there certain metaphysical or new age concepts that you feel personally resistant to or uncomfortable around? Where might that discomfort stem from? What might help you to feel more ease or comfort around those ideas, practices, or words?
Jo Klima is an artist and creative who loves seeing creative projects come to life to add beauty, colour and meaning into the world. Her desire is to discover, unearth and understand herself more deeply, and to continuously learn new ways and beliefs that will continue her journey into her highest self. By experiencing her own truth, growth and purpose through creativity, she aims to help others do the same.
Jo is the creator of the popular Unicorn Project, a number of online creativity workshops, and most recently the amazing Inner Star Oracle card deck. To learn more about Jo’s work online, visit her website: www.thedarlingtree.com or follow her on Instagram: instagram.com/thedarlingtree or Facebook: facebook.com/thedarlingtree